kitara_asas@yahoo.com

~kitara official blog~

Monday 28 February 2011

assalamualaikum

anyeonghaseyo . .mrs asas !

semalam mmg nk update . tp kepala pening giler2 . . fuhh . .saket dee .
engt smlm nk telan 2 panadol . tp cuma amik satu jep <hehe>
taw x . ptg kelmarin .

s usual . me n my family will visit my bro @ his skool . now . he is staying in hostel .
we're late yesterday . but . achik ara . .gumawo achik n bianeyo .chigum . i thought i really <3 him . chulmal !
when ur not at home . really fell like lonely . no fights . no shouts . hurm . even my mom miss him more than ever . funny rite . a person dat i really <3 2 fight n give order was gone . just me n my lils sys . lots of trouble de . . bt i <3 her 2 . more . . HEHE !

 DIS NOT REALLY D STORY .
actually . yesterday i was frust dat i can't help my bro out . chulmal . if im embrace myself . ill just leave d car . n run 2 him .n just said "achik ! opah kirim salam " although its not true . dat boy ! he force my bro 2 give him something dat we post him<maggi,vitagen,"cebok",toothpatse, n one n only yakult>dis is all just because a YAKULT drink . but . its really disappoint me . ya . he's now a young man . not a boy dat i need 2 treasure before . he's big enough 2 protect himself . but <more but> if i can meet d boy . seriously . i will warned him . huh !

ya2 . I KNOW . he is big boy . not my baby bro anymore . . if just i am a man . . dat little "pulon" boy . will kena wif me .huh !

ill ask my achik when he get back home . wait n c . .
=*

one more thing . . .
he is not single anymore . warghh . . . T-T . .
i ask him "chat ngn awek ke ?"
n he just said "mmg pon " <i think>

but , his not available now . . wargh !
=[
 hajiman . . no worry . . i still hav kikwang oppa . . sarangeo oppa . .
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment