kitara_asas@yahoo.com

~kitara official blog~

Saturday 5 March 2011

about yesterday

assalamualaikum . .
lama aq x update .
actually . . 4/3 was my bff bfday . . .
<atikah , zafira , afifah >
they r so important 2 me . inspire me n help me in any sort 0f prob . .
atikah : my dorm mate < her bed was next 2 me > gud in mats n luv 2 create poem . aka jiwang karat <was pfc member >
zafira : my classmate <genius stdnt among kadfaz > luv her frens alot n luv arts alot !
afifah : my classmate 2 <smkbk-N'ker10sa> caring , luving

they hav their own abilities n i <3 them so damn much . .
 n here i want 2 wish happy belated bfday <although i wish them d>
saengil chukahamnida chinggu . . . sarangeo . .=]]
hope dats we can meet again <atikah,zafira>u

::about my brother
its relief when he told me dat d boy was his fren . tq acik . .
make me so so relief . .

i think i need 2 change my nick+fav name . kede ,kencana ? ? will i ? ?

puropta ! !
cho kyuhyun <super junior maknae>
<3 u so much oppa . . sarangeo . . .=]] chulmal . . really wanna meet u . .

No comments:

Post a Comment