kitara_asas@yahoo.com

~kitara official blog~

Tuesday 7 June 2011

menakowtkan ..

assalamualaikum . .
wahh . . lama betol x update . .
kini berwajah baru . .
aik . . suda x speaking ?
HAHA ! up to me la . .

well . . this thursday will be new day n myb world for me . .
at last . . i can enter matrics . . alhamdulillah . .
i want to make my parents proud of me ?
btw . .

did i wrote bout my result ?
HAHA ! forgot bout it . . but alhamdulillah . . i make myself cry is enough !

HURm. . quite scary about my depart to matric , , what gonna happen to me ?
will i survive ? hurM . . positive plzz . .

HAHA ! i'm happy actually coz i can meet my old3 friend there  . . who knows ryte ?
4 about 2 years i never meet her . .=)

hope that she is also xcited like me . . HEHE !

anwy . . i'm glad that i get oppotunity to enter form 6 before i enter matric . .
at least . . i get the xperience become lower 6 student . .although it just take 3 weeks . .

=)
miss abah so much . .<3 luv u abah !

2 comments:

  1. haha.. new 'skin'.. it's more cheerful..
    congratulation...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH ~
    try new things in order 2 improve . .
    tq naoki . .
    =)

    sory lama tol nk reply komen naoki . .
    HEHE

    rajen2 komen yea . .t saia akn update blog saia . .

    ReplyDelete