kitara_asas@yahoo.com

~kitara official blog~

Thursday 10 March 2011

hambokheseyo ! !

assalamualaikum . . anyeong . .
warrghhh . .chulmal ! ! wanna know ?
i'm happy 2day . .
HAHA ! ! RECENTLY . . i search 4 dbsk clip in happy together<variety show in korea> @ utube
and i'm very happy 2 watch them in the show . . chulmal ! i hav fun and erase my perception towards them . .
u-know yunho : he seem cold but . . really caring n easy going
hero jaejoong : funny ! ! i never thought dat he can be dat way . . ya ! ! his very handsome . cute
xiah junsu : HAHA ! ! cute3 . . <3 him
max changmin : cute 2 . . n feel sad when people said xiah is more cuter than him . . he is d maknae of d group
micky yunchun : gud laughter . . i <3 his smile . . kill my heart !

s USUAL i'll wait 4 my fav variety show in KBS WORLD . .
n . . 2night ! ! yay ! i got 2 WATCH dbsk <yunho, changmin> f(x) <sulli , luna , krystal> n my lovely oppa onew SHINee  <very happy> i got 2 watch them at last . . in tv . .  yup ! in tv . . i'm sooooooo happy . .
THEY R THE GUEST 4 2DAY . . 

onew oppa . . u really handsome n cute . . .ur voice was soooooooo amazing
DBSK . . although now ur seperate 2 JYJ n DBSK .. but i still <3 u guys . . nomo sarangeo oppa . .<3<3
they change alot ! ! now they are real namja ! ! wah . . muscles , masculine ,matured . . =]]]]]
hajiman . . they still d same s before . . funny n unexpected . .

hope dat i can meet wif all my kpop idols face 2 face AMIN . . < pray 4 me>
eager 2 go 2 korea . . .
hwaiting ! ! but . . FIRST i need 2 struggle in my stdy . . pay alot of attention on books <education books not comic or novels> need 2 change my attitude ! ! dats d important thing !

:: my rESulT
its coming ! ! really coming ! ! what is going 2 happen 2 me ? ? WARRGGHHH ! !
my result ? !
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment